Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
10:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You saying that I'm thinking like a sausage? Lol
Well, it was the only response I could come up with at the time. Lmao.
He was concerned about finding a screw-on tip for the tube of caulk that would go small enough to put a nice bead around the base. I guess he cut it too big

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, it was the only response I could come up with at the time. Lmao.
He was concerned about finding a screw-on tip for the tube of caulk that would go small enough to put a nice bead around the base. I guess he cut it too big

images.jpeg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, that depends. I saw a pic on AS where the guy did a base gasket delete and squirted a bead of silicone onto the base right from from the tube. Apparently it didn't run very well, and he took pictures on disassembly. There was a quarter inch bead of goo all the way around the inside of the cylinder LOL. I just smear a little tiny bit on my finger and rub it around. Just so it's wet.
yo-dawg-that-amp-039-s-too-much-silicone_fb_2621345.jpg

Not just cylinders that has too much silicone.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, that depends. I saw a pic on AS where the guy did a base gasket delete and squirted a bead of silicone onto the base right from from the tube. Apparently it didn't run very well, and he took pictures on disassembly. There was a quarter inch bead of goo all the way around the inside of the cylinder LOL. I just smear a little tiny bit on my finger and rub it around. Just so it's wet.

once a tube is open, whats left is just going to go bad, so might as well use the whole tube:confused:you know, why put the cap back on the tube:confused: