LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@andyshine77 broke it all down elementary style to help me understand. Thanks.

To clear things up I was asking for a general idea on numbers, not specific hardline as we were already discussing general +/- numbers.

I just googled and see it has been added to the US husky site so I have my answer.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a good idea for me to post prices on the open forum. They are kind of aggressive, and can PO other dealers or whoever. PM's or just call us here are the best ways to go. 845-657-6395

Touching on Andre's comment on cutting back, I still do some saws and top end kits. Like to help members with projects on the old stuff. But other than that, I'm out of the parts shipping biz. You guys all want too much stuff! LOL

Much appreciate the business, but it quickly morphed into way more than we could mess with here. These sites, and those silly videos I do with Walt have a multiplying effect that is unreal. It's a busy, busy store and there's not 2-3 spare hours a day to do parts orders. And we're not even properly set up to do that stuff. No site with a shopping cart, no pay pal. It's better left to guys like Dave and Bruce who actually focus on online sales.

MontanaTed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Not a good idea for me to post prices on the open forum. They are kind of aggressive, and can PO other dealers or whoever. PM's or just call us here are the best ways to go. 845-657-6395

I appreciate that stance fully Bob and do apologize, I thought maybe while trying to go through the posts I had missed something similar to what @benjo responded to my post with noting what MSRP was looking like.

~Ted

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So he loves the saw. Essentially said it's the best saw he's ever owned.

I'm using this saw since august, full time. And I agree with him. Torque, throttle response, air filtration, AV system...everything is great. And most important, this saw is rock solid. I never have any issues with it, never skipped a bit, never loose a bolt, never failed to start, hot or cold. No brand bashing, but 462 users can't say the same, by far.

Honestly, it's just awesome to run a so reliable saw. Just love it, and all the guys I know with this saw are thinking like me.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm using this saw since august, full time. And I agree with him. Torque, throttle response, air filtration, AV system...everything is great. And most important, this saw is rock solid. I never have any issues with it, never skipped a bit, never loose a bolt, never failed to start, hot or cold. No brand bashing, but 462 users can't say the same, by far.

Honestly, it's just awesome to run a so reliable saw. Just love it, and all the guys I know with this saw are thinking like me.
They have had issues?

MontanaTed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stopped in to Bob's today and picked one up!

It's one smoooooth saw. Put it to work in some hard maple...excited to get it broken in. Much more forgiving powerband than my 372 already.

View attachment 167243View attachment 167244
I had a chance to run one at a gtg last fall, the feel of the saw was very impressive. Enjoy!

Did the non G models show up?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like a 28

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Nothing beats a reliable, user friendly tool.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I know it's a total derail but is Arjo Wiggins out of business for good?