High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

50R Chain

rkious

OPE Member
Local time
2:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have had several chains and even a roll of Windsor 50R Chainsaw chain that was old. I have came across a few newer boxes of loops (Unmarked) with 50R stamped on the chain and just the DL count . It looks like the older stuff and cuts fine but was wondering who was making 50R now or was this just some older clean stock that someone made up into loops ?

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had several chains and even a roll of Windsor 50R Chainsaw chain that was old. I have came across a few newer boxes of loops (Unmarked) with 50R stamped on the chain and just the DL count . It looks like the older stuff and cuts fine but was wondering who was making 50R now or was this just some older clean stock that someone made up into loops ?

Windsor was bought out some time ago by Carlton who was bought out by Blount. That chain is long out of production. Carlton equivalent is N1C.

Shorter answer: just some older clean stock that someone made up into loops

rkious

OPE Member
Local time
2:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I knew the history just did not know if any foreign company started making chain with 50R on it. That means I have 30 to 40 loops of fairly good chain . Thanks!

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew the history just did not know if any foreign company started making chain with 50R on it. That means I have 30 to 40 loops of fairly good chain . Thanks!

Yep.