Yet again .... JMSSAWS strikes

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The base was sanded down a ton. Look at how much the upper transferrs were raised. He needed to clear the outer transferrs from hitting the case

I have to clearance the cylinder as well when doing a 288 piston. i've taken as much as .100 off the base to get things where they need to be.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$300.oo a saw times 700 = $210,000

How much money for the parts swap shell game he was playing? Dollar to a doughnut the new cylinder is out in the woods of Missouri cutting trees on one of his logger buddies saws. Where do you think that crapola "replacement" cylinder came from? Sounds pretty lucrative to me. Steal part from internet saw, sell to local, charge internet guy for parts you stole and just replace with old loggers saw junk. Might be an advertisement in the local news paper there alerting the local loggers to the fact they have stolen parts on their saws and then just let nature take its course from there...

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How much money for the parts swap shell game he was playing? Dollar to a doughnut the new cylinder is out in the woods of Missouri cutting trees on one of his logger buddies saws. Where do you think that crapola "replacement" cylinder came from? Sounds pretty lucrative to me. Steal part from internet saw, sell to local, charge internet guy for parts you stole and just replace with old loggers saw junk. Might be an advertisement in the local news paper there alerting the local loggers to the fact they have stolen parts on their saws and then just let nature take its course from there...
he will reap what he sowed.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
4:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been waiting 3 months for my 372 that'll never come? same excuse every time for not shipping it. No money or lied and said "I'll ship it out tommorow" with no proof that he actually shipped it with a tracking number. "The post office lady is a *b-word and don't ship my saws out".

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yuppers, me too Sir

I dont care how well it runs kev i want nothing to do with a 288 piston ever again.

Im so sick of this sh!t ill be happy to have an OEM jug and piston back in it and just start all over again and maybe have it ported again down the road and just eat it all for now.