Wiseco 372 piston

Outback

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck with the firewood saw. Look up the material properties of titanium alloys if you get a chance. It is strong, light, and smears like most aluminum alloys and and some stainless alloys. Its not about heat resistance, or strength, it is resistance to galling that matters in this application. The surface will smear under the wrist pin bearing.

To be fair maybe you'll get away with it. I'm no engineer, just a hillbilly that reads. If so please let me know. Sometimes you have to be the guy peeing in the wind during the forest fire. It might be the smart choice that day.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
3:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there is a builder out there that would like to try one of these pistons and bearings out.I have a good running saw with cylinder that you could port.Then just send it back to me and I will run the piss out of it to give it a full review with videos:cbiggrin2:

And before anyone asks Yes I am trying to get a free port job.

Just to clarify I would purchase piston, bearings plus pay shippin both ways:cbiggrin2:

Huge THANK YOU to @awol while others laughed at me Alan took me serious. He got a hold of me and did a helluva job here guys. AWOL YOU ROCK