What's For Supper?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We did tacos tonight. The local store had bacon buy 2 get 3 free also had boneless pork chops buy 2 packages get 3 packages free. We loaded up this morning. I took 4 packs of the chops and seasoned some and put them in vacuum seal freezer packs. The I proceeded to clean out the big freezer. I have enough pork beef fish and venison in the freezer for a while. Planning on eating the freezer down over the next few weeks and then restocking. I do need to keep buying the seasoned chicken leg quarters that are .99 a pound so I have them ready to thaw and grill.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone ever used one of these?

http://fryinsaucer.com/

A good friend has one and let me say they are very nice. I'm ordering one tonight as I have some walleye filets in the freezer that will be damn tasty come better weather.

Thats pretty BA ! What powers it and how does it come apart to clean?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can use either the little one pound propane tanks or get the hose kit to run off regular planes tanks. They come apart and store in the bag. They are very travel friendly from what my neighbor who has one told me.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
2:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I look forward to your food posts every day now Deets. I'm back on the road again and all that that entails. Mostly bad food choices.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I work on the road a lot too. I try to eat good when I'm home

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
2:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone ever used one of these?

http://fryinsaucer.com/

A good friend has one and let me say they are very nice. I'm ordering one tonight as I have some walleye filets in the freezer that will be damn tasty come better weather.

Looks unique but way too small for the crowds I'd have to feed. Let us know what you think about it.

dolmarkid

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wonder where I can find sopresata to make that stir fry that's deets made