Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouch! Offer him $250 for it.
He has made some payments along the way so it’s not too bad, but still....I need shop space! I have two builds waiting!

Last edited:

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You gotta get on it once in a while, helps keep the vanes cleaned out. And I never said it was "legal" but all the cops where I live only care if you have a muffler and don't roll coal like a douche. Smart on your part being aimed towards the warranty. Worst thing you can do with them is not check the water separator drain. CP4's aren't as tough as CP3's, k16's, VE and VP pumps etc.
I get on it, once in a while. :headbang:

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
11:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Careful! @Mastermind might see that any we will both get timeouts
f86f27c9694cc63ef29b1b86fc8b602a.jpg

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
-20 windshield wiper fluid freezing at 25 wftv?

Company uses Jiffy Lube. Freezes at 32*, at least it seems like it. I let them know plus mark the bottle to not fill it. Doesn't always keep them from doing it though.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What in the Topeka is going on here?

View attachment 160210
No this is Topeka Screenshot_2016-11-11-20-20-08.png

What in the Wichita happened here?

View attachment 160211
Wichita would be using aircraft rivets.

Company uses Jiffy Lube. Freezes at 32*, at least it seems like it. I let them know plus mark the bottle to not fill it. Doesn't always keep them from doing it though.
This was Walmart *s-word I bought myself. I wouldn't ask jiffy lube the time of day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190112-184223_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20190112-184223_Email.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 17

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody heard of the Atlis XT electric truck?

05FAE5DE-710A-437D-B746-B180AF0C4ED9.jpeg

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lack of consideration is what does me in. And it's such a common thing.

The wife dropped me off at Aldi and told me to buy a cheap bottle of Chianti and a block of pandano or parmesan. I grab what I need and go to the line. Both items together are less than a tenner. It's Aldi, so there is only one register open even though there's 10 people that are waiting for the reg. It's Ireland, so the register is going slow... I have one item in each hand. The couple before me in line have a cart with maybe 100 items in it. They look at me and give me a slight smile in recognition that they saw a human being before them. At this point, another register opens. I alert the two before me and I motion for them to go ahead in consideration to their having arrived before me. I thought they would decline and allow me to go so I wouldn't have to wait for them to empty their cart, pay for their items, and fill up their bags(there is no such thing as a bag boy about anywhere in Europe). They didn't. They went before me. And what's more, they didn't thank me, and they started to very, very slowly fill the conveyor with all the stuff from their cart, often looking back towards me. And as they removed each item from their cart, they seemed to go slower and slower and slower. They then paid with a lot of small bills that they took some time counting, and instead of dragging their items to the counter away from the register to allow me to go up to the till, they slowly packed their bags while standing before the register. It was like life was trying to teach me a lesson. Next time I am gonna jump when a register opens.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lack of consideration is what does me in. And it's such a common thing.

The wife dropped me off at Aldi and told me to buy a cheap bottle of Chianti and a block of pandano or parmesan. I grab what I need and go to the line. Both items together are less than a tenner. It's Aldi, so there is only one register open even though there's 10 people that are waiting for the reg. It's Ireland, so the register is going slow... I have one item in each hand. The couple before me in line have a cart with maybe 100 items in it. They look at me and give me a slight smile in recognition that they saw a human being before them. At this point, another register opens. I alert the two before me and I motion for them to go ahead in consideration to their having arrived before me. I thought they would decline and allow me to go so I wouldn't have to wait for them to empty their cart, pay for their items, and fill up their bags(there is no such thing as a bag boy about anywhere in Europe). They didn't. They went before me. And what's more, they didn't thank me, and they started to very, very slowly fill the conveyor with all the stuff from their cart, often looking back towards me. And as they removed each item from their cart, they seemed to go slower and slower and slower. They then paid with a lot of small bills that they took some time counting, and instead of dragging their items to the counter away from the register to allow me to go up to the till, they slowly packed their bags while standing before the register. It was like life was trying to teach me a lesson. Next time I am gonna jump when a register opens.

Ignorant selfish people drive me insane!!! People who see the “left lane closed ahead merge right” signs and while everyone else is merging and sitting in traffic, these frucking anal secretions whip down the line of traffic in the closed lane and then sit at the end of the cones with their blinker on waiting for someone to let them in. No, you inconsiderate prick, you sit there and wait. If your self centered ass had merged when you were supposed to instead of being a self serving weasel, I would have let you in front of me.

I hope you get a flat tire in the pouring rain and have a flat spare as well as an expired AAA membership. Douchebag.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ignorant selfish people drive me insane!!! People who see the “left lane closed ahead merge right” signs and while everyone else is merging and sitting in traffic, these frucking anal secretions whip down the line of traffic in the closed lane and then sit at the end of the cones with their blinker on waiting for someone to let them in. No, you inconsiderate prick, you sit there and wait. If your self centered ass had merged when you were supposed to instead of being a self serving weasel, I would have let you in front of me.

I hope you get a flat tire in the pouring rain and have a flat spare as well as an expired AAA membership. Douchebag.
thats when you ride down the middle...*f-word them *a-holes