Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We were at a local pub last night and they had a guest microbeer on tap that was a NERDS candy flavored sour....it was freaking amazing....lol

I can't even remember the name of it but I had 3 or 5 of them.....
Rotunda brews that. Prarie in OK brews one with skittles that is ugly as fùck but delicious. People don't realize how refreshing an ice cold low ABC sour beer is.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things are good my friend. Been spending way too much time trying to assist the DNR with deer herd management. How are things in PA?
We're doin ok brother. Our deer season just started yesterday, I've seen more deer the past two days than I have in several seasons combined. No big horns yet though.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No big horns yet though.
I don't eat those.

We went to a brewery in Grand Rapids today that specializes in wild and sour beers, many they put in fresh oak and/or former liquor barrels. They package almost everything they brew so if I can get myself back down there next spring I will bring some of their stuff.

Hulpio

DIY addict
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mostly different types of Ale. Lager only if somebody else pays.
Finland used to be pretty much lager only country but in the past 10 years Ale has come more popular. Personally I like beers with strong hops. Grapefruit, pine are the best flavors I find in beer.