High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What is this fortune telling me? What would a member say?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He probably sent me the most pissy keyboard warrior PM I've ever gotten over on AS. Stay out of my threads or else. Talked all sorts of shiț about his favorite internet villans. It was pretty unhinged.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well that's ok. Ryan doesn't just give it up to me ya know.

I was thinking this morning..

I know you've probably gotten tired of me breaking the forum protocol a few times and cringed at the things I've said..probably almost banned me a few times..

But I'm saying it again...there are people who join chainsaw forums that are full blown retarded.

I've never considered myself a bright person by any measure..but the level of stupid I've read on these forums surpasses thing's I've seen in real life..and I've been around some real gems...amazing.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He probably sent me the most pissy keyboard warrior PM I've ever gotten over on AS. Stay out of my threads or else. Talked all sorts of shiț about his favorite internet villans. It was pretty unhinged.

Was he gonna get Shredder and Dr. Claw to come kidnap you ?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking this morning..

I know you've probably gotten tired of me breaking the forum protocol a few times and cringed at the things I've said..probably almost banned me a few times..

But I'm saying it again...there are people who join chainsaw forums that are full blown retarded.

I've never considered myself a bright person by any measure..but the level of stupid I've read on these forums surpasses thing's I've seen in real life..and I've been around some real gems...amazing.

I've never considered banning you. You aren't mean spirited, and you know how to "let it go". Plus....you usually just say what many of us are thinking.