High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Walbro carb kit #’s SUCK

Socalmisfit

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So I ordered a couple carb kits for my 395 suppose to be a k10-wj, for the wj-115. Got the kits and they only have the big jet in them, say for 660. I had a k10-rwj kit here and it looks exactly what I need, everything looks the same.
So now I’m looking for a kit for a at-22b, says k10-wat but that kit has a huge jet also. I have a k20-wat kit here that I ordered accidentally for my 455 which was another stupid number. But this kit looks like it will fit the 22b :mad: what is with they’re numbers, and you can’t ever get an answer from them. This carb *s-word sucks.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I ordered a couple carb kits for my 395 suppose to be a k10-wj, for the wj-115. Got the kits and they only have the big jet in them, say for 660. I had a k10-rwj kit here and it looks exactly what I need, everything looks the same.
So now I’m looking for a kit for a at-22b, says k10-wat but that kit has a huge jet also. I have a k20-wat kit here that I ordered accidentally for my 455 which was another stupid number. But this kit looks like it will fit the 22b :mad: what is with they’re numbers, and you can’t ever get an answer from them. This carb *s-word sucks.
I emailed walbro and asked them the kit number for the carb I had. They replied promptly with the information.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I agree

Either I am not smart enough to use the search or it sucks. I need a carb kit for a Walbro HD-34A carb. Tell me what kit # I need.