High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Upstate NY GTG - April 23rd

What day are you arriving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
13,000????
No
Try 17,880
Government saws will be limited to 13,000.... No but seriously I saw your post with the tach reading, it made me feel all tingly inside and proud to know you guys..... (now I can say,my buddy has a saw that runs17,880 rpms and that's his firewood saw...)

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Made it home safe. Had a blast today. Got to give a huge THANKS to Steve & brother Scott
for another fabulous GTG. Great to see old friends and meet a few new ones. Run some saws
that have been on the shelf for awhile an try out a couple new ones.
Thanks everyone for making this a fantastic day.

Lee

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
8:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
039c1ae1bd5d0eb0e7e7304897289a1a.jpg

Pulling into town now

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well the audio kept screwing up on the video -- I will look into it for the next one I only had a week to test things before getting here.
The wireless network has been flawless -- the pixeling on the video can happen and hasn't been too bad.

I'll demo to the support folks for the encoder software the audio issue and see what they say... I tried all settings and nothing seems to help. I don't think it's the camera.

Maybe I'll have it all fixed up for Dan's GTG either way I don't give up that easy and will hopefully get it right for next time!
If the computer doing the streaming wasn't inside I could have fixed the audio more often.

Best we could do for today guys. At least you could "see".

Cheers.
I appreciate you doing what you do,and taking time out of your fun! It was great as far as I'm concerned, audio issues and all. It got me a lot closer than Arkansas.... Gracias, Matt...