RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There goes my free beer idea. :(

But media cat doesn't smell like an old saw shop.

I'll take a 12 pack. LOL
Sorry. Not trying to rain on your parade. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good desk reference for you Randy. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell I have no idea....

Now that is a good thing!!! Enjoy the day Randy, that is why we have em! Your head can spin again on Sunday, and I'm looking forward to finally meeting you in person then. And don't worry that you did not bring any, me (and lots of others) have got your saws!

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of the things I like about this GTG is it's the one time of the year I get to hang around with......................well, "Stihl People". I was always a little leery of that bunch. I mean, how much do we really know about stihl people? Where do they come from? Why are they here? Ya know, my neighbor runs a stihl. He has some buddies that run stihls come over some nights, and they have these mini GTG type things. Being a Husky/Jonny guy I haven't been invited, but ya know, maybe if they knew I had that 041. They run these saws kind of late into the night. Don't really bother me, cause I run saws late sometimes when I'm out in the workshop. But, comes around midnight and there's other eerie sounds from up on that hill. Sometimes amongst the saw noise, I hear screams. Horrible screams followed by ...................laughter! A mighty sinister bunch these stihl people are. But I'm looking forward to seeing a few of you on Sunday.

OK, real reason for the post, now that I have the attention of you stihl heads. Have a couple books that would be interesting to stihl guys. Came with one of our dealer buyouts. Complete set of service manuals covering the 08s-084 era. Includes 038, 056, 076, 090, 084. Looks like they've hardly been used. Also have a book of IPLs covering mostly the same models. Pictures below. This stuff worth anything to someone? Like maybe a case of IPA?

View attachment 66696

View attachment 66697

View attachment 66698

Wth bob I'm offended! Lol

spencerpaving

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now I'm sitting in the back seat of @Cobby08 's truck waiting on his and @Adirondackstihl to get the key for the place we're staying.

I didn't wanna scare none of these northern folk with my Tennessee accent.
I have heard some strange things have happened in the back seat of that truck...just sayin...beware