Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Donations.....

In the past we have had some miscommunication between the donation jar and the tip jar for the food stand.

There will be some dry erase boards this year pointing you in the right direction.

Setting a minimum donation amount is kind of..... well.... awkward. So I’m not going to.
But I will say that based off the previous attendee numbers, if everyone chipped in $15-$20 in the DONATION jar, than there shouldn’t be any incurred costs to the owners who allow us to play at their house for the weekend.

Gnome sayin?

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is sort of a commercial for a nice older gentleman named Phil who stopped in today. Has a very nice low hours 162SE he's looking to sell and he'll be visiting the GTG on Saturday. More saw than he needs anymore. (I already have 2 of them if you're wondering)

Original owner and low hours as in original bar on the saw. "Swed-a-matic" chain brake. According to the serial number which places it around 1976, it is a VERY early 162. (101-8292). I've never seen one prior to 1978 myself. Has the original "reducer" muffler with the screw in/out screen. Instant muffler mod! Hardly any paint scuff at all. Just a little on the bottom of the tank. None on side cover or front cases that I noticed.

Just a heads up in case anybody is looking to fill a hole in their collection. :)

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is sort of a commercial for a nice older gentleman named Phil who stopped in today. Has a very nice low hours 162SE he's looking to sell and he'll be visiting the GTG on Saturday. More saw than he needs anymore. (I already have 2 of them if you're wondering)

Original owner and low hours as in original bar on the saw. "Swed-a-matic" chain brake. According to the serial number which places it around 1976, it is a VERY early 162. (101-8292). I've never seen one prior to 1978 myself. Has the original "reducer" muffler with the screw in/out screen. Instant muffler mod! Hardly any paint scuff at all. Just a little on the bottom of the tank. None on side cover or front cases that I noticed.

Just a heads up in case anybody is looking to fill a hole in their collection. :)
I believe he stopped by here last Saturday.