huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a "maybe". 25th anniversary... the wife wants to see Niagara Falls...chainsaw shindig....it might just work out

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I decided to rent a truck with a regular bed and put a locking hard top on it so I can haul whatever saw based nonsense I need to the GTG :)
I was looking through my saws projects and I have a few that might need a new home if anyone who will be there is interested, price will be ridiculously reasonable.
I am really in need of a few things in trade - list to follow.

MS201T saw in a box needed a few things and I bought them all new OEM and now they live in the box too :)
Farmertec MS361 Clone needs fuel tank replaced because it leaks at one of the caps and wouldn't tune for diddly, replacement tank is sitting with the saw.
Farmertec MS361 Clone ran great commercially till a guy abused it, I rebuilt it with a new crank and it wouldn't start, needs a pressure vac test and I am too lazy.
I have a big box with OEM 361, 632 and 441 cylinders, tanks and plastics.
A few bits for 084/088.
A blue bloody billion MS200T builders and parts. (claimed)
MS200 handle assembly and carb/grommets.
Some OEM 044 and MS440 cylinders.
Some OEM 064 cylinders and tank handle assemblies, a couple of curvy air filter covers and nice air filters, recoils, etc.
I may have a few spare bits for the 051/075/076.

MS441 needs a few AV springs and piston replaced, all new OEM parts are in the box and I am hoping to fid somebody who will be there that likes to port these saws and will rebuild it for me (for $$ of course). (builder found)
I NEED these two parts and will pay dang near whatever you ask for a NOS/NIB example of each and really need four of each for current projects. 1111-791-1907 and 1111-799-0500
I need an early no decomp 066 cylinder for my 066 arctic.

If you will be there and need anything from that list give me heads up so I am sure to bring it along.
thanks
Dave

also have a few oddball bars and several 044 carcass saws in 10mm and 12mm
I think I have several powdercoated 044/046 cases ready as well

Last edited:

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey ddave. I won't be going to this here gtg but I have this guy if you don't have luck with getting one out there...you'll obviously need that other doohickey for this to be relevant but it'll be here if you need it...
image.jpg

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I decided to rent a truck with a regular bed and put a locking hard top on it so I can haul whatever saw based nonsense I need to the GTG :)
I was looking through my saws projects and I have a few that might need a new home if anyone who will be there is interested, price will be ridiculously reasonable.
I am really in need of a few things in trade - list to follow.

MS201T saw in a box needed a few things and I bought them all new OEM and now they live in the box too :)
Farmertec MS361 Clone needs fuel tank replaced because it leaks at one of the caps and wouldn't tune for diddly, replacement tank is sitting with the saw.
Farmertec MS361 Clone ran great commercially till a guy abused it, I rebuilt it with a new crank and it wouldn't start, needs a pressure vac test and I am too lazy.
I have a big box with OEM 361, 632 and 441 cylinders, tanks and plastics.
A few bits for 084/088.
A blue bloody billion MS200T builders and parts.
MS200 handle assembly and carb/grommets.
Some OEM 044 and MS440 cylinders.
Some OEM 064 cylinders and tank handle assemblies, a couple of curvy air filter covers and nice air filters, recoils, etc.
I may have a few spare bits for the 051/075/076.

MS441 needs a few AV springs and piston replaced, all new OEM parts are in the box and I am hoping to fid somebody who will be there that likes to port these saws and will rebuild it for me (for $$ of course).
I NEED these two parts and will pay dang near whatever you ask for a NOS/NIB example of each and really need four of each for current projects. 1111-791-1907 and 1111-799-0500
I need an early no decomp 066 cylinder for my 066 arctic.

If you will be there and need anything from that list give me heads up so I am sure to bring it along.
thanks
Dave

also have a few oddball bars and several 044 carcass saws in 10mm and 12mm
I think I have several powdercoated 044/046 cases ready as well

200T:

Top end
Brake handle
Muffler