Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
images.jpeg
I know this isn't very clear... But at nearly every road that intersects with the trail, there's a non gated means of entrance for bikes, horses, and runners...

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 374708
I know this isn't very clear... But at nearly every road that intersects with the trail, there's a non gated means of entrance for bikes, horses, and runners...
Yeah, different circumstance for that trail.
With the state parks here the Ranger staff dictate what goes on.
I know when I was in Pennsylvania the rails to trails system was a drunken sh¡t show every weekend in some places.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know when I was in Pennsylvania the rails to trails system was a drunken sh¡t show every weekend in some places.
There's only one spot that winds up a drunken *s-word show... Monkton... Because that's where all the Towson state students wind up from tubing down the gunpowder... They put in elsewhere with their booze and by the time they float down to Monkton, they're *s-wordty. Float lol.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
11:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same in WV. The red headed step child of the park service. Under staffed, no enforcement. But it’s an awesome set of public lands.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's only one spot that winds up a drunken *s-word show... Monkton... Because that's where all the Towson state students wind up from tubing down the gunpowder... They put in elsewhere with their booze and by the time they float down to Monkton, they're *s-wordty. Float lol.
Yeah, along with the yuppies from Parkton that think that rules dont apply to them. I used to like it when the Pioneer House was the only establishment along York Rd.....

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, along with the yuppies from Parkton that think that rules dont apply to them. I used to like it when the Pioneer House was the only establishment along York Rd.....
Dude... Where you at? I'm like your neighbor.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They had a great breakfast. Woodfire make great food, but no breakfast, and yes... Parkton prices.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Westminster, grew up in Reisterstown. Where are you?
My sister lives in Westminster. My pops had a shop off berrymans lane for years over in Reisterstown. I'm in White Hall. In the hereford zone.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My sister lives in Westminster. My pops had a shop off berrymans lane for years over in Reisterstown. I'm in White Hall. In the hereford zone.
What was his shop called? Know Whitehall well, used to work at DynoNobel by Blue Mount Quarry. Small world!! Lol