Trail cam pics and vids

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
8:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang! Nice one too Ed! Ya i guess i didnt think about the whole east west thing.
Too awe struck:D urs has the split g2 as well! Thats a cool gene. 2014? Im guessing hes still growing and gonna give u the big grabber in the stand:risas3:
I havent seen any bucks worth talking about this year. Dad has a few nice ones on cam but none that couldnt use another year or 2.

I have no doubt he's dead. The orange army of idiots, plus 6 years ago and no sightings since pretty much makes me certain of it.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's a couple more of the same deer.

View attachment 270114 View attachment 270115 View attachment 270116

I believe the buck in Dave's pic to be older. Thicker in the chest, sway back, gut.. this one doesn't really have that yet. If memory serves, these pics would have been August of 14.
Agreed but still a dandy! Ill just say that i try to not look at the rack while hunting. Them big bucks get me shakin bad. I can take does like a ninja all day, big buck steps out and im hanging from my harness:risas3:

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no doubt he's dead. The orange army of idiots, plus 6 years ago and no sightings since pretty much makes me certain of it.
Ya im sure too.
Orange army of idiots. FLMAO! I hate to be that way but 99% of the time ur right. The warriors that come out for 1 weekend a year with some old slugs they found at a garage sale and 6 cases of beer:rolleyes:

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya im sure too.
Orange army of idiots. FLMAO! I hate to be that way but 99% of the time ur right. The warriors that come out for 1 weekend a year with some old slugs they found at a garage sale and 6 cases of beer:rolleyes:

The way our firearms season goes at times makes me ashamed of this state and how people can be dumb.
This year 2 elk got shot. Again.
At least 1 non hunter got shot while out for a walk.
Put down the fuggin alcohol and verify your damn target before picking up the rifle ffs.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The way our firearms season goes at times makes me ashamed of this state and how people can be dumb.
This year 2 elk got shot. Again.
At least 1 non hunter got shot while out for a walk.
Put down the fuggin alcohol and verify your damn target before picking up the rifle ffs.
Ya thats bad. Gives all hunters a bad name. I hunted up by Mercer and Gleason WI. Think the big town is Tomahawk. Uncle had a cabin up there. Seen my first bears and wolf back in like 97-98. Funny all the locals wore pistols while hunting. Now I realize y:D

sixonetonoffun

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was funny in a way. The DNR used to flat out deny proof positive cougar attacks on livestock and horses. Until a few were sighted and filmed in the suburbs. Then they had to admit the possibility but still claim statistically insignificant. Eh as long as they stay out of the wood shed. (No lie my old man had that encounter)

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was funny in a way. The DNR used to flat out deny proof positive cougar attacks on livestock and horses. Until a few were sighted and filmed in the suburbs. Then they had to admit the possibility but still claim statistically insignificant. Eh as long as they stay out of the wood shed. (No lie my old man had that encounter)
I pulled in my driveway one evening and there was a big Tom sitting on my fence post looking at my pigs. I was a little surprised lol

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
9:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave just seeing this! Wow! Im guessing with the split G2’s thats a mule deer? I dont really know what kinda critters r in NY but thats a trophy no matter what species! Did ur Dad wrap a tag around that guy or did he turn into a ghost like the big ones normally do?
Nah man, ‘taint legal there.
I may go look for the sheds in a month or two.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like one to me too. Coyotes are bad enough, can't imagine a damn wolf around here. The night hunters actually killed a couple here last week.

They aren't by me yet, but killed some sheep a county to the west this past summer.
Whomever decided to reintroduce them to the state can get bent.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They aren't by me yet, but killed some sheep a county to the west this past summer.
Whomever decided to reintroduce them to the state can get bent.

Yes, they should keep the damn things where they belong!!! Pic. coming on varmint forum.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya im sure too.
Here the weekend warriors hunt opening weekend and their hunting clothes smell like mothballs. I avoid being in the woods opening weekend