Pothole
Local time
1:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Aren't you home schooled.

Also tinting headlights, really 🤔
Virtual school. Similar to homeschooling. I’m at home. Parent not as involved as homeschool. I’m on my own schedule so I was able to take a break and go outside. Yeah, rlly. I was just curious to see how it would look. I think it looks good. I’m not dumb enough to do it to my truck tho and risk upsetting the authorities tho.

Reactions: Lnk

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F*** I thought it was Monday for some reason so I missed science class.

Tinted the headlights on the Murray…View attachment 417057
Dallas has underglow on all his mowers

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Virtual school. Similar to homeschooling. I’m at home. Parent not as involved as homeschool. I’m on my own schedule so I was able to take a break and go outside. Yeah, rlly. I was just curious to see how it would look. I think it looks good. I’m not dumb enough to do it to my truck tho and risk upsetting the authorities tho.

I am glad I was not teaching during all that Covid BS and the virtual school stuff started.

How in the hell do I teach welding and cabinet making over a damn computer. :mad:

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am glad I was not teaching during all that Covid BS and the virtual school stuff started.

How in the hell do I teach welding and cabinet making over a damn computer. :mad:
Yeah, idk. However, in my district they got rid of all the fun stuff like that along with automotive, small engines, and home economics.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, idk. However, in my district they got rid of all the fun stuff like that along with automotive, small engines, and home economics.
You apparently are not in the Merrill district then.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you talking about? I was told by several people they got rid of those classes like a year ago or more.
I spoke to the Superintendent of the Merrill district this afternoon.

They passed a tax referendum in 2018 to expand the tech program. They have 4 full time instructors and even in virtual school you can take two courses a day at the high school.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spoke to the Superintendent of the Merrill district this afternoon.

They passed a tax referendum in 2018 to expand the tech program. They have 4 full time instructors and even in virtual school you can take two courses a day at the high school.
I knew a referendum passed back then and a rlly recent one did not pass. They did not use a decent bit of the money from the last one for what they said they’d use it for which pissed folks off. I know I can go to brick n’ mortar school for 2 courses a day, I actually did that for 1 (gym(PE)) when I was completely homeschooled years back. I still can’t find anything on any classes like welding, automotive, home ec, small engines, etc… but will look into it further.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, looks like I was right about automotive and small engines tho. I wonder if they brought home economics back or if I heard misinformation. I don’t know how I failed to navigate the website to find the info you did, thanks.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Them steel cabinets sure must be heavy.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, looks like I was right about automotive and small engines tho. I wonder if they brought home economics back or if I heard misinformation. I don’t know how I failed to navigate the website to find the info you did, thanks.
Well when I taught Agriculture and FFA as part of my program was Automotive and Vehicle Equipment Maintenance. I had a dedicated course for it. I also taught small engines. I bet if you take some time and look you might find that small engines is part of the Wisconsin core curriculum.

I know a bit about vocational education :)