Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm 52 Todd. I can still work most young guys to death. And I'd bet you can too.

I'm only 48, have worked myself to near death and can still out do the younger folks, but they got me beat when it comes to using a smart phone, I use mine for phone calls. LOL

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm only 48, have worked myself to near death and can still out do the younger folks, but they got me beat when it comes to using a smart phone, I use mine for phone calls. LOL
I love the smart phone and can navigate it well but it took me a while at first it took me 2 models of them to work them out:(

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@PhilMcWoody...great to see you my friend. Hope everything is going good your way and everyone is healthy and happy. I remember to this day from the other site, the pics you put up at the local Mom & Pop meat market...just fine meats and groceries. Hope you had a great day my friend.

Edwad

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@PhilMcWoody...great to see you my friend. Hope everything is going good your way and everyone is healthy and happy. I remember to this day from the other site, the pics you put up at the local Mom & Pop meat market...just fine meats and groceries. Hope you had a great day my friend.
Hello USMC

PhilMcWoody

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Ha, good to see you USMC 615, how are you doing -- stihl getting those flying boxcars up and away on time I hope? :lol:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha, good to see you USMC 615, how are you doing -- stihl getting those flying boxcars up and away on time I hope? :lol:
Doing great my friend. Again, great to hear from you.

Yessir, still getting the C-17's in and out...we ain't missed a deadline yet in years. We've come close but they've all gotten back to the fleet on time. C-5 Galaxies, C-130 Hercules and their Gunship counterparts, and F-15 Strike Eagles are all looking good as well as far as their turnaround time. It's a madhouse at times on that flightline, but we get'er done. Simply gotta have those planes where they belong...in the air. They ain't worth a chit sitting on the ground.

Last edited: