Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of pig.

I went and got Lewis' smoker. I hadn't used it in a couple of years, and last time I patched some rust in the bottom.

Well this time there ain't no sense in trying to patch on it. Luckily, I had a oil tank that's the same size as the one it is made from. I cut the old tank off the trailer, and put mine on.

I wish I would have taken pics, but I'll get some in the morning.

A couple more hours and it will be ready to build a fire in.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hate bring this up but you guys close to the fires if you like moral mushrooms they should be thick in those burn out areas this spring or next. just trying to put a positive spin on a bad deal.
I've never really tried wild mushrooms but I'll do some research and try to find some come spring.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
7:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never really tried wild mushrooms but I'll do some research and try to find some come spring.
Morel's are easy to identify and from what I gather they are very tasty. I always look for them while spring gobbler hunting. Only ever found one here and didn't get a chance to cook it up.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Morel's are easy to identify and from what I gather they are very tasty. I always look for them while spring gobbler hunting. Only ever found one here and didn't get a chance to cook it up.
I dont know what to say guys your missing out I cant even start to say what your missing out on. Out here its like part religious and folk lore I have walk miles found nothing then other times walked out of the wood dam near naked using my clothes as bags because I found so many.