High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The Official Good Morning Thread

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning, 39 with mid 50's and clear guessed at. The kinda' weather that's good for mowing grass and blowing my neighbors leafs back into their yards.
To my fellow brothers in arms, Have a good day.
Good morning greendohn hope you have a great day does you neighbor every by his own outdoor equipment

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Todd doing pretty good going to meet an OPE member weekend lumberjack at Bishops in Perry Kansas its a pretty cool shop I here. Hard part is going to be walk out of there empty handed.
Good morning Wayne how are you today

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Randy.

Good morning to you Mike. :)

Good morning Randy.

Good morning Del........hope your day is great. :)

Morning men and a Happy Veterans Day.

Good morning Jason. Thank you for your years of service to our great nation sir.

They say it's 80% contained but the smoke was very thick again this morning around my house. They let some people back to their houses yesterday but still have one community staying away. I'm praying for the best

That is sounding better........I'm praying for the safely of the brave folks that are out there fighting all these fires.

Good morning Randy how are you today

I'm doing real good Todd.

I'll be helping a friend finish a wood shed tomorrow.......just gotta finish the roof. Then on Sunday, several friends are coming to help us get more done to be ready for the GTG.

Really looking forward to a weekend with no chainsaws in it.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning to you Mike. :)

Good morning Del........hope your day is great. :)

Good morning Jason. Thank you for your years of service to our great nation sir.

That is sounding better........I'm praying for the safely of the brave folks that are out there fighting all these fires.

I'm doing real good Todd.

I'll be helping a friend finish a wood shed tomorrow.......just gotta finish the roof. Then on Sunday, several friends are coming to help us get more done to be ready for the GTG.

Really looking forward to a weekend with no chainsaws in it.
I would love to be coming to your GTG my friend :headbang:

greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning greendohn hope you have a great day does you neighbor every by his own outdoor equipment

Good evening, SWH>
Nope, most of my neighbors are sponges...
I blow their leafs back into their yards because i don't have any trees in my yard and they don't do much yard work.