Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Jason how are you today my friend
Evennig Todd, doing well...have a C-17 Squadron picnic today so pretty much a kick-back day. Then off tomorrow for Veterans' Day so looking like a 3-day grilling wknd coming up. Hope you had a good day my friend.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evennig Todd, doing well...have a C-17 Squadron picnic today so pretty much a kick-back day. Then off tomorrow for Veterans' Day so looking like a 3-day grilling wknd coming up. Hope you had a good day my friend.

Semper Fi Mack -- Early Happy Veteran's day to you. My best friend and my baby brother are former Marines. If we lived closer I'd buy you a steak on Friday. You guys are part of the America I love and appreciate. Every day you spent in the Armed services was an investment in the future and the freedom of the ideals that make America great. I hope Friday is one of the best days you have all year. God bless you for your service and God bless America!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Semper Fi Mack -- Early Happy Veteran's day to you. My best friend and my baby brother are former Marines. If we lived closer I'd buy you a steak on Friday. You guys are part of the America I love and appreciate. Every day you spent in the Armed services was an investment in the future and the freedom of the ideals that make America great. I hope Friday is one of the best days you have all year. God bless you for your service and God bless America!
Thank you my friend.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
9:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Awesome there Jason hope you enjoy your day