Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We might be able to fit it in the Outback
I was actually kidding as I suspect it may be stolen, but if it's still there around the same time you're coming through I'll hit the guy up. Dammit! I swore I'd never be one of those guys that has other people buy saws for him, but this is too good to pass up. I'm kinda leery, though, about a recently pressure washed, pro-faller/firefighter's saw that "runs well", has a b/c, and is only $300. Especially when every other 461 on craigslist is $600+

sledneck22

But, is the chain sharp?
GoldMember
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was just recommended to me by ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174876146688?hash=item28b76e3c00:g:3JcAAOSw7kdgRfKK
It's pretty darn good. I want to know if I get the suzuki or yamaha bar. I also love the picture of the stihl saw with the china bar photoshopped in. Or if the chain is supposed to be that loose in all the pictures but one, or if the 18" chainsaw is including the tools laid out length wise because the one picture only shows it 15.7in long....
someone please tell me who in their right mind would order this.?...

"suitable for sawing, this chain is very sharp and can cut branches branches, shrubs, shrubs, and tree" - well you don't say? but does it cut trees trees?

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ad description says "very good condition, functioning perfectly". ;)

I have no interest in these and I know I am a terrible salesman so trying to flip it would cost me more than I can justify.

Jump on it if You are interested, that's why I posted the link.

Beware, I have no affiliation with the seller, You are on Your own in case of transaction issues!