Country flag

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I didn’t! But one sold within the last 6 months for about that much, it had the original box! It’s cool to see them like that, not many out there like that!
I talked with her for a bit today. I noticed the sticker on the saw didn't match up with her addy on FHC, so I asked her where they were at and she said she was in NJ and her dad was in WA, so everything seems to be in order, everything except the price for me lol. When I looked at the ad it was not in the ad, she said it was and I said nope, or I wouldn't have sent a PM.
I have his number if you're ready to make a purchase :deal:.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I talked with her for a bit today. I noticed the sticker on the saw didn't match up with her addy on FHC, so I asked her where they were at and she said she was in NJ and her dad was in WA, so everything seems to be in order, everything except the price for me lol. When I looked at the ad it was not in the ad, she said it was and I said nope, or I wouldn't have sent a PM.
I have his number if you're ready to make a purchase :deal:.
Ya I noticed that too! General bar, Oregon, her address NJ...doesn’t matter anyway. I won’t pay, I won’t pay, no wayyyya! Lol I have two project 125’s to get going anyway! Maybe a kart motor or two. Will see

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya I noticed that too! General bar, Oregon, her address NJ...doesn’t matter anyway. I won’t pay, I won’t pay, no wayyyya! Lol I have two project 125’s to get going anyway! Maybe a kart motor or two. Will see
Me either, but if someone was looking for something like that I'd give them his number; way gotta my price range, no room and I don't need any large paper weights lol.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some saws sell way better locally! I get way more locally for saws than I could on here, and then there’s eBay!! lol some saws go crazy on there!
I couldn't agree more. Fb marketplace is a great place to sell, and buy. I posted a Stihl 011 on there for 125 and got about 1/2 dozen inquiries in an hour or so. Sold it rather quick.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sent him a message too :D.

Reminds me of a guy who had an ad on another forum(he's here too) who acted the same way about a "mint" saw, said he sold it for the price he was asking, then it was on eBay by him for less:risas3:.

Whachu talking about that 670 was a steal at that price!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whachu talking about that 670 was a steal at that price!
And Mint!:jaja-no:
I wonder if I still have parts of that conversation saved, I knew they type of seller as I posted so I quoted everything and even too screenshots knowing he would change his posts, sure enough he did. I still wonder What was said and by who to get that whole thread removed.
Regardless, he has a 100% seller rating on eBay :campeon::risas3:.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Late to thte party but just had to say this guy had this saw out some months ago and I called him on his BS (new handlebar, 12mm case, early metal tag recoil on a 12mm case, etc.). He was super aggressive sending a bunch of messages that I was an *a-hole and idiot. He then told me he had a guy coming that was a collector. He then told me the guy was so inpressed that he paid him more than he was asking. :eek:
I’m glad I’m not the only one that messaged this guy. His reply, made my future replies to him....let’s say, very unfriendly. Lol.

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Garage sale find $600, unfortunately NOT to me
8592e72ed2dd1a144561af54c80c27be.jpg
8cf60fd7c90048a51aa0633b210e7d53.jpg

Frank B, you swoop down this way earlier
:)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarcS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was already posted here for you lol.
Sweet, didn’t notice that. I’ve seen saws go quick on FB marketplace in the past but I haven’t had any luck personally. Seems to be a lot of tire kickers that jerk your chain. After messaging all day yesterday, having the saw “sold” and then promptly blocked by the guy I just said screw it. It’s on eBay and that’s where this one is going to be sold.

This site has been a great place to sell saws as well. Stock saws I think it’s a buyers market with some very good values. Ported saws seem to do better since we are all well versed in what certain mods and porting jobs entail.