Local time
2:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or the ever elusive 900XP, must have 3 times the power
7807ee6702cd0403922e6935f7c55731.jpg

Erik
You know huskys are bad Eric, but the 562 is badderer than any stihl made LOL.
I'm all for a 36" blade, and that titanium body oh heck yeah:risas3:.
Screenshot_20180526-165148.png

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's up buddy.
Nice avatar picture :).
Looks like we are all in agreement on the price of the echo, 100-150.

Thanks. Not much here. How you doing? It's HOT and I'm itching from grinding fiberglass. Trying to get my boat in the water this year.

I like those little Echos until they have problems. They are kind of fiddly to work on IMO. My friend has a CS-260 and he is a clumsy and destructive fellow. It puts up with all his antics and keeps going strong.

View attachment 126875

The blade and the titanium was too much. LMAO.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks. Not much here. How you doing? It's HOT and I'm itching from grinding fiberglass. Trying to get my boat in the water this year.

I like those little Echos until they have problems. They are kind of fiddly to work on IMO. My friend has a CS-260 and he is a clumsy and destructive fellow. It puts up with all his antics and keeps going strong.

The blade and the titanium was too much. LMAO.
That doesn't go well with being warm :eek:. the temp is supposed to be dropping tomorrow here to :eek: 71 and Sunday 69, I'm ready for it, to bad the mosquitos are nasty here :crybaby2:.
I haven't run them much, but had a 2511 in my hands a couple weeks ago, it felt great, and they are supposed to be very easy to work on, like completely torn down in 30min. I plan on getting one in the future, like after I sell a few top handles, but who knows if one comes to me maybe sooner.
That guy is a joke, some good humor for sure.
Here's another good one, and notice he's firm on the price, but wants to sell it quick :eeek:.
Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 9.43.56 PM.png

This one's pretty torn up, but the price is right; Detroit craigslist also.

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 9.43.08 PM.png

Also found out huskys sucked, I thought it was only stihls lol.

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.35.58 AM.png

Stihl has vacuums too :aaaaa::risas3:.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's a cheap shinny 488 for someone, had this saved for a while, just cleaning and found it. $15 needs work.
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/for/d/chain-saw-for-parts/6598415972.html
View attachment 126875
Forgot to ad this one, cause the echos are real bad too, 390cc LOL.
Doesn't look like a bad deal if it's a 590.
Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.18.15 AM.png

Might as well get some oil while your up there, DEAL!

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.20.51 AM.png

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man you are finding some deals today Brett
I've had many of them saved, just couldn't get to posting them, I always seem to get busy right after I save stuff to post in here.
I've found some others too, but they already came home with me, one was called to leave before I even got to run it other than in the video I asked for the shoes in lol.
Here's another with that bar, it may need to be flipped by now lol.
I think I need to sharpen the chain too, my buddy was asking what was wrong with it, had some 2-4" ribbons crosscutting that pine lol.

Last edited:

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That doesn't go well with being warm :eek:. the temp is supposed to be dropping tomorrow here to :eek: 71 and Sunday 69, I'm ready for it, to bad the mosquitos are nasty here :crybaby2:.
I haven't run them much, but had a 2511 in my hands a couple weeks ago, it felt great, and they are supposed to be very easy to work on, like completely torn down in 30min. I plan on getting one in the future, like after I sell a few top handles, but who knows if one comes to me maybe sooner.
That guy is a joke, some good humor for sure.
Here's another good one, and notice he's firm on the price, but wants to sell it quick :eeek:.
View attachment 126902

This one's pretty torn up, but the price is right; Detroit craigslist also.

View attachment 126903

Also found out huskys sucked, I thought it was only stihls lol.

View attachment 126904

Stihl has vacuums too :aaaaa::risas3:.
Man you are finding some deals today Brett

Yeah, but that Craftsman is all the $$$$. You gotta jump on that deal, quick! It's a real bargain--the gift that keeps on giving the whole year round. :risas3:

For a buck fiddy, I'd grab that Makita if it were near me. Helk, I'd even throw this new 6400 P&C in it and run it on the cheap!

Man, I noticed the shift in Stihl and Husky with electrical power equipment. I can't even walk around in my local Husky dealer for all the danged new pressure washers he's got in there.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
EBay Guarantee though. Buyers market.

Erik
Everybody has different results but in 15 years I only had to use the buyer protection once. Bought an old Bear Tamerlane recurve and never got it. Took 6 weeks to get my money refunded. Now I pass on questionable buys.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks very clean, and that may be a wide clutch cover, that's $75 plus shipping here in the states alone.

I know, I'm just worried that if I get into it, it may have a bad crank. It would cost me quite a bit to repair it. I already have a suspicious crank on my J'Red 2171.

I may talk to him again and see if he's negotiable.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Battery and Charger sold separately or I would have chanced it...
I've taken a chance on many items, sometimes I win, sometimes I have to wait and get my money back but it takes a bit.
I bought a tank for a gsxr I was building, won it for like $29, exact color I needed which was odd because it was a custom color( the paint was that kind of money so the tank and labor would have been free), the seller cancelled and told me flat out in eBay's messager that it sold to cheap and he wasn't going to ship it. Really upset me as eBay just refunded my money and he never even got a ding on his account and I never got to leave feedback since I waited to leave feedback until it was over arg. In the end I sold the bike and did well, went with a different set of plastics/tank and when i got that tank it came with a rare 98-99 high pressure fuel pump which is what you use when you do a newer fuel injected 1000cc motor so you don't have to fab a newer pump to the old style tank. Things usually work out, just not always how we expect.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know, I'm just worried that if I get into it, it may have a bad crank. It would cost me quite a bit to repair it. I already have a suspicious crank on my J'Red 2171.

I may talk to him again and see if he's negotiable.
He's already got it all torn down so checking should be pretty easy :D.
I figured he would be into negotiating on the price if it sits for a while.