Last edited:

junkman

Crush it
Local time
7:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in the same boat. What is rep? At another forum I have 137 rep power. Not sure if that's good or bad. :nusenuse:
Rep was kind of way to give someone a positive or negative if they posted something good or bad ,too many bad/neg reps i think would get you banned or removed from the site ,kind of like a self moderated system if i am correct ,you could also earn rep points which turned into a game with some people ,negative reps would take your points away ,if your status bar is all green ,you had a lot of green/positive rep ,if the status bar was all red ,it is a sign you were trolling which would be red rep ,you do not want red rep ,that is a bad thing .

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As Brian said, you accumulated rep points based on feedback from other members. There was a maximum number you could reach and people who were maxed out could hit you with a Super Nova. Great if it was green, it could derail your participation if red and a couple of folks ganged up on you.

Rep had to be spread around, you had to wait to hit someone you previously repped and also had to be repped yourself to "reload" your arsenal to hit others.

Last edited:

junkman

Crush it
Local time
7:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So when you give someone a "like" on the new format ,it is similar to positive rep under the old v-bulliten system ,the report is more or less red rep on this format ,but there is no point system ,for a while on a/s you could buy a new user name ,sticky a thread ,i think you could give points away also with the points earned .