The MS881

broadwayline

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get a lot of emails from guys that think a new saw is the one they bought in 1995. You gotta understand that I got more work than I can handle, so I'm picky.
100% totally understand - I am down if you want to do my new 881 and skip that other stuff - the only one I was really hyped on you doing would be a my ms241cm with about 20 min runtime on it (just picked it up) that I was looking to make into a screamer

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
100% totally understand - I am down if you want to do my new 881 and skip that other stuff - the only one I was really hyped on you doing would be a my ms241cm with about 20 min runtime on it (just picked it up) that I was looking to make into a screamer

I'd be glad to any low hour saws you want done. I'm at least three months out right now though.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now I have 20 - 22 MS500s here. I had so many that I'm doing them in three different groups. The first group of six is almost done.....then I'll do 8 more......then the rest. I was pretty stoked to get my hands on the 500i. But, I have it figured out now, and am ready to see something new.

broadwayline

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be glad to any low hour saws you want done. I'm at least three months out right now though.

Thank you for that I really appreciate it!

If we skip the other stuff for now since it’s not nessissary and you are very busy and I want to be respectful to that - how long would you need the 881 for if I UPS it down for you this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for that I really appreciate it!

If we skip the other stuff for now since it’s not nessissary and you are very busy and I want to be respectful to that - how long would you need the 881 for if I UPS it down for you this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I can't take any time away from these 500s. I have guys here on the forum who have been patiently waiting for them. I had a opportunity to get some, and it sorta snowballed on me when I put the word out. I need to get these done, so I can work my way down into the smaller Stihls that are here. I was looking for one to buy so I could take my time working out a recipe for it.