Country flag

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was hoping you guys would be out of that junk by now, but there's probably still a lot of it to cut yet.

More cool Alaska pictures from Rusty Grapple:

That’s something you don’t see very often anymore a Cat with a winch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was hoping you guys would be out of that junk by now, but there's probably still a lot of it to cut yet.

More cool Alaska pictures from Rusty Grapple:

We have mostly escaped it, but we had to go back and help finish this job up. The brush growing back is starting to make it worse. You just have to have a different attitude and game plan in this stuff. We’ll be back in south county soon to finish our job up Cedar Springs, then probably on to some bigger wood for the Cow Creek Indians.
The snow damage definitely keeps you in a puzzle-solving mode all day.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have mostly escaped it, but we had to go back and help finish this job up. The brush growing back is starting to make it worse. You just have to have a different attitude and game plan in this stuff. We’ll be back in south county soon to finish our job up Cedar Springs, then probably on to some bigger wood for the Cow Creek Indians.
The snow damage definitely keeps you in a puzzle-solving mode all day.

Are you guys going to do the fire thing this year? I don't think it's going to be terribly busy locally but I think NorCal and eastern Oregon will get busy here in a few weeks.

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Are you guys going to do the fire thing this year? I don't think it's going to be terribly busy locally but I think NorCal and eastern Oregon will get busy here in a few weeks.

Probably not...we normally are plenty busy just production cutting, but I have a lot of fencing that needs to be done on the place if we have any time off.