The dogs of OPEforum

NYH1

Tactical Chainsaw Operator
Local time
9:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is my wife's little dog Trigger, he's a Chug, Chihuahua and Pug mixed. He's already gotten twice as big as he was supposed to get two times. That's ok. He has three other dogs all over 100 lbs. to mix it up with, so bigger is probably better.

20221127_211719-jpg.258895

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This dog baffles me. Took him camping this summer for 10 days, he never barked once. Dogs that bark at him, he just stares at them. Even at home he never barks, unless he was playing with our Bull terrier (that has passed) or something is wrong outside, like opossum, porcupine, or skunk is outside. Better get up and check it out NOW! Deer and coyotes he just stares at. Always thought he was timid, but female boxer came running at me while camping, he got in front of me, chest bumped her hard, knocking her down and made a huff sound. She backed off and stayed back. He likes everyone (UPS, FedEX, mail person), mostly our young grandsons. Starting to show his age, but not as bad as myself.image000001.jpg image000000.jpg

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This dog baffles me. Took him camping this summer for 10 days, he never barked once. Dogs that bark at him, he just stares at them. Even at home he never barks, unless he was playing with our Bull terrier (that has passed) or something is wrong outside, like opossum, porcupine, or skunk is outside. Better get up and check it out NOW! Deer and coyotes he just stares at. Always thought he was timid, but female boxer came running at me while camping, he got in front of me, chest bumped her hard, knocking her down and made a huff sound. She backed off and stayed back. He likes everyone (UPS, FedEX, mail person), mostly our young grandsons. Starting to show his age, but not as bad as myself.View attachment 357760 View attachment 357761
Our pup is silent as a church mouse as well.
Taking a walk down the street every bloody hound goes nuts, she just leaves her mark and keeps walking not responding out loud.
But when she smells or hears anything outside while inside the house she can't help but sound off and wow does she have a powerful voice!
She is a cuddly baby.

IMG_20221207_125550.jpg

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pup found a snack, she thought I'd take it away from her as my mom does as such she behaved protective - my black angel, it's Yours, not my place to take it away from You! :love:

It was a raw pork spine and rib piece.

IMG_20221222_135535.jpg IMG_20221222_135530.jpg