Talk to me about 4 wheelers

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a Honda Rancher 350 with elec. shift. I got the elect. shift cuz my messed up left foot will no operate a shifter.
The wiring on these can mess up the shifter & starter, it also has a pull rope starter, this is the best starting machine I have ever owned, one pull under all circumstances, whether it be 90 above or 25 below.
It does not have lo range but is geared pretty low.

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had some Arctic Cats like that one. They are mostly manuals, which I would rather have for pulling. They seem to have held up well for the use they got. Either that one or the Honda. The Yamaha has big mud tires which usually equals mud bogging and that means "rode hard, put up wet"!

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had some Arctic Cats like that one. They are mostly manuals, which I would rather have for pulling. They seem to have held up well for the use they got. Either that one or the Honda. The Yamaha has big mud tires which usually equals mud bogging and that means "rode hard, put up wet"!
This!
See my comment about "Soggy Bottom Boys"!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And I’ve had nothing but cat and won’t go away from them. I put a 650 h1 to hell and back and it never left me stranded. It was by no means treated nicely. Used more like a tractor but to each their own

Mine ate 4 rear CV joints, threw the magnets off the flywheel & ruined the stator, & a few other things.

Had good brakes though.