Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We all love our doggies but they can have some of the strangest habits in the world. My dog has some of the oddest toys around.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a carb cleaner or ether can here the little turd has destroyed. I have no idea how he still has teeth

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a healer that loved plastic bottles as toys.
We had a Blue Heeler/ Aussie cross then I thought she needed a friend so we got a Red Heeler pure. They were great dogs. When they passed I wanted another Heeler but did not want to deal with a puppy again. I found this rescue doggie which is who knows........ Heeler/Aussie/Border cross. I know he is a pain in the ass but he is my only friend although our conversations are very one sided.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow I guess the profanity filter had an issue with a dog breed. It appears the political correct name is Shih Tzu.

My apologies

EFSM

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our one Aussie goes berserk when she hears running water. If you're washing a vehicle, she will jump up and try to gobble up the stream of water to the point that she is choking and has to cough it up out of her lungs. She's also really good at catching balls or frisbees.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do not care if you have a Pug, a Poodle, a Lab, or a *s-wordzu we all love our dogs and our doggies love us.
My pup and I had a 3 hour long PM nap today, she wanted to stay in bed but I had to get up.
She gave me the strength to finish mowing my yard.

IMG_20240512_155607.jpg

She loves her squeaky cushion the most.
She doesn't touch/play/destroy anything that has not been specifically given to her.

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our one Aussie goes berserk when she hears running water. If you're washing a vehicle, she will jump up and try to gobble up the stream of water to the point that she is choking and has to cough it up out of her lungs. She's also really good at catching balls or frisbees.
My doggie does not like the sound of a saw , weedeater, or any 2 stroke. I tell him the FS130 is 4 stroke but he does not seem to get it.

EFSM

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also our dogs go nuts over chasing a BB from a BB gun. Oh yes, and chasing thunder. Our female will wear herself out in a thunderstorm to the point she can hardly walk anymore.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thunder is very tough on dogs. When we bought this farm we "inherited" a yellow Lab. The woman was going to take him to the shelter.......awe hell no! Any hint of a storm and he was nuts. He destroyed at least 16 screens from the house, ate siding, ate brick mold, ate aluminum flashing. He was a total basket case. He was 18 years old when we had to put him down. I never thought a big dog could live that long.

mainer_in_ak

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 416 ruger african. His name is Trouble, what ah jerk!:
20230929-115223.jpg

Last edited: