You need a square disk.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
9:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I count ten called. I'll take three. That leaves two.

I just bought a loop of this in .058 at the Stihl dealer. $36.00

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All price dependant. Lol

S Tebo

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you for the clairification. I guess I never noticed that they sell different profile discs since all of mine are round. Other than the disc profile, is that the only difference?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for the clairification. I guess I never noticed that they sell different profile discs since all of mine are round. Other than the disc profile, is that the only difference?
I believe so, but I do not grind. I was doing a little research earlier and came across the square disks for sharpening those teeth.
I think the Silvey grinders may be the best.
I am sure someone with more knowledge will step in here and provide better info than mine.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't get a square ground tooth from a round grinder, regardless of which wheel is on it. You'd need a square grinder. But like Mike said above, you could round grind or round file this square chain

S Tebo

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He kind of posted a price on AS. Not sure why he hasn't replied here yet. You boyz is like vultures.

Ps. It was a good deal

I will take 5 loops since you mentioned that you have more than 15 loops on AS. I figure that between here and AS, the first 15 should be more than spoken for by now. Please list who, how and where you you want the money sent or send me a PM. At $7 a loop plus flat rate shipping, this is a great deal and thank you for offering it! :)

Thanks,
Scott

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will take 5 loops since you mentioned that you have more than 15 loops on AS. I figure that between here and AS, the first 15 should be more than spoken for by now. Please list who, how and where you you want the money sent or send me a PM. At $7 a loop plus flat rate shipping, this is a great deal and thank you for offering it! :)

Thanks,
Scott

Wasn't me. I was just passing on what I saw. I woulda been buying at $7, not selling. I was about 4th in line and redneck math said "ain't gonna be any left":cursing:

Crzybowhntr

Apprentice Slacker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The OP logged in at 834pm, but didn't bother posting in this "Ad".

Did anyone hear from him via PM?
No and I did PM him on AS after I saw he posted prices there. I was prolly 4th and have not heard. Hope he lets us know. Maybe he`s just caught up in something. Life happens...

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He joined here on Friday, posted the Ad on Sunday, and hasn't said "boo" since then. He has pretty much done the same forking thing over on AS, but he joined over there years ago.
Good addition To Be Careful Who You Buy From list.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I bought loops from him way back. He buys rolls of chain and makes loops to use til dull. Then sells them off.