PAST Solsticefest 2017

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
1:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, the weather cooperated and gave us a pretty good day. We had a great turnout i think and i hope everybody had as much fun as i did. special thansk go out to @Definitive Dave for showering us with gifts. Also, to @Red97 , thanks joe! joe got put to work at first light wrestlin wood, yankin a log out to the cutting area with his truck and helpin me go get some square wood in the morning, not to mention some darn good brats and a bunch of deflectors! Thanks to kevin, mike, cole, rod, bud, stayner and gunner for making the trip and all the goodies that came along with ya. im waiting on a bunch of videos from my friend chase, ill get em posted up when i get em.

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
1:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, the weather cooperated and gave us a pretty good day. We had a great turnout i think and i hope everybody had as much fun as i did. special thansk go out to @Definitive Dave for showering us with gifts. Also, to @Red97 , thanks joe! joe got put to work at first light wrestlin wood, yankin a log out to the cutting area with his truck and helpin me go get some square wood in the morning, not to mention some darn good brats and a bunch of deflectors! Thanks to kevin, mike, cole, rod, bud, stayner and gunner for making the trip and all the goodies that came along with ya. im waiting on a bunch of videos from my friend chase, ill get em posted up when i get em.
Had a great time Custer! Thanks for hosting us. Also thanks for the good eats. Joe the brats were awesome as was the chili and burgers.