GoldMember
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like everything else nowadays. It will still be worth it. 👍🏻
Well, since my boy destroyed all our hoses it had to be done.... :confused:

The compressor is so quiet.....it's going to be really nice......I hate a loud compressor.

What really stinks is the most expensive hose is faulty right outta the box, so it's gotta go back to HD for a replacement.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
100% completely unrelated to chainsaws.... but a set of japanese forged irons... if you know the sticker price on these, the good will price tag is pennies on the dollar of what they are worth....

View attachment 437435View attachment 437436

I've always wanted a set of forged Mizunos but the ones I can afford are played to death. And its not like they would really improve my score or anything. I do have a really nice set of USA Lynx Parallax like Fred Couples used and a set of Ping IST-K white dots though.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The compressor is so quiet.....
I was going to ask how quiet it was, since it said quiet on the box. I don't care for a loud air compressor either.

I used to have an old school oiless one in my garage and it was horrible when it kicked on, and it wasn't a very good compressor, so it ran forever to fill back up.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was going to ask how quiet it was, since it said quiet on the box. I don't care for a loud air compressor either.

I used to have an old school oiless one in my garage and it was horrible when it kicked on, and it wasn't a very good compressor, so it ran forever to fill back up.
You can stand right next to it running and have a conversation without feeling the urge to swear, so there's that....lol
It’s supposed to be around 70 decibels, for what that's worth.

Fleethirte

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, since my boy destroyed all our hoses it had to be done.... :confused:

The compressor is so quiet.....it's going to be really nice......I hate a loud compressor.

What really stinks is the most expensive hose is faulty right outta the box, so it's gotta go back to HD for a replacement.
isnt merlin harbor freight?