So what did you buy today

furb

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To bad you couldn't keep her, looks like sure nuff good one.
I was planning to if no one claimed her. We put her on the humane society Facebook page and Find Toby. The scale master called and said there was a guy frantic in the parking lot looking for a dog. I parked pretty far from him when I got back and as soon as the dog hit the ground she was full speed to him so you know the dog was cared for. Turns out the guys wife died in 2011, house burned in 2015 and lost his other dogs, left his girlfriend because she wanted to keep the dog crated 24/7. He drove four hours to the junkyard and a local friend who was supposed to watch the dogs bailed. The windows were down in his explorer partway and she managed to get out. Really nice guy and he had an ms271 strapped to his roof rack.

Buttermilk

Just churning away
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was planning to if no one claimed her. We put her on the humane society Facebook page and Find Toby. The scale master called and said there was a guy frantic in the parking lot looking for a dog. I parked pretty far from him when I got back and as soon as the dog hit the ground she was full speed to him so you know the dog was cared for. Turns out the guys wife died in 2011, house burned in 2015 and lost his other dogs, left his girlfriend because she wanted to keep the dog crated 24/7. He drove four hours to the junkyard and a local friend who was supposed to watch the dogs bailed. The windows were down in his explorer partway and she managed to get out. Really nice guy and he had an ms271 strapped to his roof rack.
Sounds like you done the right thing. Apparently she was rambunctious and had a good home

furb

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like you done the right thing. Apparently she was rambunctious and had a good hom
My one dog does the same thing. If she can’t see me she’s going to do her best to get out to side me. I replaced an exterior door and didn’t put the trim up yet. She tore the insulation out trying to escape. She’ll jump out of my truck if I get out of sight. I had no problem adding another dog to the gang but I’m glad she got back where she belonged. There were other people there trying to take her but I don’t think they had any intention of finding the owner.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Replied to a FB ad for a 056 for sale.
Not what the pic showed.
Arrived and the guy had the Husky as well.
Less than 10 minute drive,,
both been sitting for a few years.
Stihl only had 120 comp,, pulled the muff,, no scoring,,, then noticed the jug has one broken bolt and three loose ones..
Will look into that later.
Havent fondled the husky yet,, pulls over with decent comp.

Reassembled the stihl,, i stopped yanking at 180
Put gas in 2100 runs good,,, needed a prime,, manual oiler is wishy washy
20230808_140231.jpg20230808_140247.jpg

Last edited: