High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So a Doctor a Monkey and a Farm Boy show up at my house today...

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan, that's a pretty studly looking splitter. Did you build it?
Not originally Duane but I built it the second time around! My neighbors father built it in the 70's. I got it in 2012 after it sat in the woods for 10 years. My boys and I tore it apart and started sourcing new parts. Guess what pops up when you start searching for part and info on how to build a log splitter? That's what got me to AS! We salvaged the tank, valve and pump. Redesigned how it was set up and got new cylinder, motor, hoses and pump mount. Fabbed up the new mount for the rear of the cylinder and the ram. It's not road worthy yet but I'm ok with that! Has anyone ever seen a left handed hydraulic log splitter? Well I have one! Halfway through the rebuild I was wondering why it was originally built this way and could only come up with the guy was left handed. I called my neighbor and asked him your dad was left handed wasnt he? He laughed and said yes how did you know. It runs a 6.5hp Honda with a 4X24 cylinder. No idea on what the pump is and the valve has a Dayton sticker on it. Works very well!

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
10:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huskys !!
Team Stihl :ole:

wtf.JPG
fh2fozr.jpg