Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seeing the last few pages reminded me of a recent trip to Colorado. Actually walked into a shop to see what it looked like. I guess I had the image in my head of a head shop, but it was far more clean and well-organized than any Wallgreeens I've ever seen. If I wasn't in the military, I would probably make use of the CBDs on occasion for back pain as it has the benefits w/o the THC. Though on occasion, I remember being strangely ok with a bit of THC in my High school daze...

CBDS are legal in Kansas.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can someone catch me up with what's being talked about? Specifically with Jake W. I thought several of y'all had kinda taken him under your wing and stuff? I've been distracted for quite a while and can't keep up with what's what on here. dont want to pry, just curious.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can someone catch me up with what's being talked about? Specifically with Jake W. I thought several of y'all had kinda taken him under your wing and stuff? I've been distracted for quite a while and can't keep up with what's what on here. dont want to pry, just curious.

Jake's a really great guy. He's very gracious, honest, and tolerant of other cultures. If you were in a bind he'd take the shirt off your back, that's just the kind of guy he is.

For some reason there's just a bunch of people that only want to tear down great people, like that. I just don't get it, what could possibly be gained by knowing the truth? It all seems kind of pointless, to me.

If the moderators don't have the balls to do anything about it, then it's up to us to take OUR site back from the other members who have exactly the same amount of ownership as we do.

I'll pm you on FHC and AS to let you know how much this place sucks.

fc,550x550,black.u1.jpg

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jake's a really great guy. He's very gracious, honest, and tolerant of other cultures. If you were in a bind he'd take the shirt off your back, that's just the kind of guy he is.

For some reason there's just a bunch of people that only want to tear down great people, like that. I just don't get it, what could possibly be gained by knowing the truth? It all seems kind of pointless, to me.

If the moderators don't have the balls to do anything about it, then it's up to us to take OUR site back from the other members who have exactly the same amount of ownership as we do.

I'll pm you on FHC and AS to let you know how much this place sucks.

fc,550x550,black.u1.jpg
:eek::D

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seeing the last few pages reminded me of a recent trip to Colorado. Actually walked into a shop to see what it looked like. I guess I had the image in my head of a head shop, but it was far more clean and well-organized than any Wallgreeens I've ever seen. If I wasn't in the military, I would probably make use of the CBDs on occasion for back pain as it has the benefits w/o the THC. Though on occasion, I remember being strangely ok with a bit of THC in my High school daze...

The other night I was bored and looking for something to watch on Netflix. Somehow I found the show Disjointed.

I don't think I laughed that hard since Trailer Park boys

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey! If it isn't Mustard Mike.....

So now we have a moderator stooping to stealing a line from someone who is banned ... I think we need more creativity here.

What do all the acronyms stand for??? If you are going to derail, I should at least be able to follow!

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So now we have a moderator stooping to stealing a line from someone who is banned ... I think we need more creativity here.

What do all the acronyms stand for??? If you are going to derail, I should at least be able to follow!
I'm sorry Mike but I thought it was funny. I bet he thought you would think it was as well.Who got banned?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Miguel,
Send me a list of acronyms, abbreviations, and nonsensical terms, and I shall provide a glossary.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I think Randy and Jon showed the last member that said this

Then we all had a balls out GTG remember???
L6XwEYF.gif

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag