Country flag

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dom, I did not say anything negative about them, I just don't know much about them.

Both companies make good saws in about every size you could want, and keeping mine to all handle the same B+C setups just makes my life easier.

I have run a lot of sweet Husky's, Dollies, Macs and Echo's at GTGs. I don't even know much about the newer Stihls.

I guess it is similar to a guy that likes 2 series Huskies, except for me it is 440, 460 and 660 Stihls. I'm not even good with 036/360 Stihls, even though I really like the 360 Doc did for me. Just the way it is, makes it simpler for me. And the new 462s are great, but it is like they are from another planet!

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dom, I did not say anything negative about them, I just don't know much about them.

Both companies make good saws in about every size you could want, and keeping mine to all handle the same B+C setups just makes my life easier.

I have run a lot of sweet Husky's, Dollies, Macs and Echo's at GTGs. I don't even know much about the newer Stihls.

I guess it is similar to a guy that likes 2 series Huskies, except for me it is 440, 460 and 660 Stihls. I'm not even good with 036/360 Stihls, even though I really like the 360 Doc did for me. Just the way it is, makes it simpler for me. And the new 462s are great, but it is like they are from another planet!
Mike, I'm having fun with you man. Relax. I'm just saying you're wound a little tight, take a nice deep breath and relax :)