High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

should olympyk_999 be banned?

should olympyk_999 be banned

• Total voters
B

Backyard Lumberjack

BACKYARD LUMBERJACK has no idea what all this seeminly nonsense thread is all about... but... no doubt is much funnier than the WTF pix.... thread over at the park!

prolly BL just spent too much time over at the park... or signed up too late there...

BL: [memo to self, prolly don't even need to know. post low, you could be next for recommendation. quiet is the runner! ]

joe, tom, saw'd., halfD, oiler, guard, barChain and 145 others liked this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

olympyk_999

there is no better mod than CANTGITRIGHT!
Local time
11:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
BACKYARD LUMBERJACK has no idea what all this seeminly nonsense thread is all about... but... no doubt much is funnier than the WTF pix.... thread over at the park!

prolly BL just spent too much time over at the park... or signed up too late there...

BL: [memo to self, prolly don't even need to know. post low, you could be next for recommendation. quiet is the runner! ]

joe, tom, saw'd., halfD, oiler, guard, barChain and 145 others liked this post.
Did you vote? That's all that matters!

B

Backyard Lumberjack

Don't worry...there's no wrong answer, as long as you don't vote for any that say "yes"

thot I saw an option that said: Neutral, not concerned. I am going back to page 1, see if it's till there... I am probably alone on the thot.... :tiburon:

junkman

Crush it
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
motorboater.png.png

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
11:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, looks like you stand at 10 votes to stay, 38 to get the phuk out, and 7 figure we're stuck with you, so why bother.

In other words, 79% say, "Buh Bye!"

tumblr_m55qpoqgfG1rxevt4o1_400.gif