huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How are you liking the Cannon lite bar? I have a few regular Superbars but have been looking at their lite bars.
Don’t have a lot of time on it. 2 tanks cutting firewood plus a 12’ long log cut into 1/4” cookies. But it’s light, for sure. Hangs about like a 20. It’s the first longer bar that I could actually justify using to cut smaller stuff so I didn’t have to bend over

Last edited:

Leerod83

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t have a let of time on it. 2 tanks cutting firewood plus a 12’ long log cut into 1/4” cookies. But it’s light, for sure. Hangs about like a 20. It’s the first longer bar that I could actually justify using to cut smaller stuff so I didn’t have to bend over
Have you done any modifying to the HD setup? I was under the impression that they hurt (not it that it looks like it is here) over the low top.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you done any modifying to the HD setup? I was under the impression that they hurt (not it that it looks like it is here) over the low top.
There isn’t much modifying to be done. The HD elbow is a straight shot and doesn’t have a velocity stack effect to it.

Vinpie1

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've had one customer complain about the HD plugging up and we switched back to stock. I've sold several dozen 6400-7910 saws all with HD setups. We also cut tons of standing dead - dirty Doug Fir. All my saws get fines past the filter. Barely any with the HD filter