TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
9:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny how some people are real polite in person, but get real brave on the net.
Folks with balls are few and far between. Even fewer willing to admit mistake and be a man about it. You aughta know both them things by now...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny how some people are real polite in person, but get real brave on the net.
your a *f-wording retard saying the same damn thing every time
base gasket delete
timing advance
muffler mod 2 1/4 inch holes ruining any possibility to actually use a deflector
and as @chipper1 said the other day you like to run your mouth but when you do you dont quote them
then get butthurt and whine when you get called out or mocked on your *B-S....

Folks with balls are few and far between. Even fewer willing to admit mistake and be a man about it. You aughta know both them things by now...
there i *f-wording told him
i was being nice at the gtg because i had respect for dan at the gtg
i told him i dont know how many times i wasnt running his saws and have been told by others the only way to get his saws to cut was to push on his saws dullest chains they had ever ran

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pathetic … but I do hear you can make good chain … but have never heard about a saw that ran well that you ported. All your saws are purchased, you don't do any of them yourself.

And you did run my saws in PA, and let me run yours, and offered again in CT … so you are just a bit skitso!

No matter, you are not worth arguing with, have a good one.

And, FYI, I let everyone run my saws, and not all the wood was clean, so stuff happens. A good operator can feel what the saw can take and adjust accordingly.

And, when we talked about running your ported 036 against my non ported 044 (that you make fun of), you chickened out when I said the same bar + chain. I don't make race chain, just working chain. I got no respect for people who are not straight up honest and try to hoodwink you!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your a *frenching retard saying the same damn thing every time
base gasket delete
timing advance
muffler mod 2 1/4 inch holes ruining any possibility to actually use a deflector
and as @chipper1 said the other day you like to run your mouth but when you do you dont quote them

there i *frenching told him
i was being nice at the gtg because i had respect for dan at the gtg
i told him i dont know how many times i wasnt running his saws and have been told by others the only way to get his saws to cut was to push on his saws dullest chains they had ever ran

Thank you for the respect Dallas.

Lot of opinions in the internet. We won’t all agree. But who cares, they are garden tools. What I like about Mike is he is passionate and congruent. That’s what makes him such a good man.
Just roll your eyes if you don’t agree and move on. Like I do with @RICHEVY!
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Love you Jeff!

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your a *frenching retard saying the same damn thing every time
base gasket delete
timing advance

Why is it “retarded” for someone to have an opinion on modding saws? This forum is a collective of mostly experienced based opinion and if you’re going to call Mike a retard for having his own opinion then I guess we all fit the mold...including yourself. Think about that before you start thumping on your keyboard next time, scroll if you don’t like what someone is saying, that simple.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Politeness isn't just for certain places, it's for everywhere all the time. A bad response isn't any better than trying to instigate one. We all have different views on how to go about things and sharing from time to time is what we do. After the millionth time it's lost it's appeal. If you do find yourself in a debate, making the curse deflector go off the rails isn't helping you with the point you're trying to make and the backlash come upon yourself.
There's a terrible bad storm on its way here now bigger than the one here and I don't have time for this at the direct moment. So y 'all take a time out and come back and carry on.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck with the Storm … compared with the mostly meaningless words here, that is real!

Dall is just venting … yea he should improve his filters, but he is OK (and very entertaining).

The over and over is with new folks that have not heard it before, sorry it gets repetitive, but what - I'm gonna tell them something different???

I'm good to just move on, I said what I had to say.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck with the Storm … compared with the mostly meaningless words here, that is real!

Dall is just venting … yea he should improve his filters, but he is OK (and very entertaining).

The over and over is with new folks that have not heard it before, sorry it gets repetitive, but what - I'm gonna tell them something different???

I'm good to just move on, I said what I had to say.

Calling another member a retard was a bridge too far in my mind.

Period.

We are grown men, and as men we need to treat each other with some semblance of respect.

I won't allow this place to devolve into a forum of disrespectful adolescent behavior.

I've been pretty busy lately, and have let a little too much slide. For that, I apologize.