Saw video thread

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agh dam safety raker! I’ll stick to stihl RS for .325. Hopefully the full chisel version gets rid of that humped raker.
Pretty sure that won't hold an edge as long.
It does seem to keep its edge quite well. The guys that are using it are cutting some extremely dirty stuff, all under a power line next to a very busy oilfield dirt road.
Thanks for the info, not a fan of the safety humps, but it don't take long to fix that.
I use 325 semi quite a bit when cutting tops that are drug out, lots of other areas to save time processing firewood.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cant recall if I ever posted a video of it. The CFB hybrid. 8 pin, full comp, round filed, white oak.
mikes a good dude, builds a good saw and is the current intercontinental pole-saw racing champ. challengers will have a shot at the belt this september at kevins...

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mikes a good dude, builds a good saw and is the current intercontinental pole-saw racing champ. challengers will have a shot at the belt this september at kevins...
You just make sure my sword is sharp and I’ll take on any and all challengers. Bring it on mfers!:campeon: