High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Saw video thread

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I had to take my hard hat off one time to let the smoke out. Well I didn't really take it off intentionally, it was laying across from me when I came to.
One of the brainier sparkys left a damn conduit pipe running hot after mixing up a ground wire with a hot lead. I was climbing up to connect seismic restraint cables and while hanging on to one with one hand I unknowingly layed my other hand across the hot conduit. There was a crew of fitters that watched the whole thing who came to help. I gotta tell ya... that was the fastest I ever saw a crew of pipe fitters move. Lol

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to take my hard hat off one time to let the smoke out. Well I didn't really take it off intentionally, it was laying across from me when I came to.
One of the brainier sparkys left a damn conduit pipe running hot after mixing up a ground wire with a hot lead. I was climbing up to connect seismic restraint cables and while hanging on to one with one hand I unknowingly layed my other hand across the hot conduit. There was a crew of fitters that watched the whole thing who came to help. I gotta tell ya... that was the fastest I ever saw a crew of pipe fitters move. Lol
Sounds like you're lucky to be alive!

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice John. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk