High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Saw video thread

X 66 stang347 X

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looks like politics involved like everywhere else in the world. Where there's corruption there is a $ trail.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not taking sides here, but I don't think Jason's response is out of line.

I know I ran the Unicorn saw at CT GTG, and it was very strong. I don't think I have ever run a TM saw, but have heard nothing but good things about them, and would like to run one sometime (which is why my proposal was so good).

Jason is a very "colorful" figure, which makes him very entertaining, but may offend some. However, I have to agree with him about the cheap shots, I was kinda surprised by them, and IMO, there is no place for them in a public forum.

Let's all work to get this site back on track, it is a great site, and I want all the players to remain.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a business man, I have one thing to say about this. I like the pats on the back when I do good work.
But I only grow when I'm shown where I need improving. Y'all have an issue, it needs to be said to the builder, privately.
If you can't do that, then it should never make it to this forum. Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So much goes on in private messages around here that it's impossible to know what all has transpired that lead up to this clusterfuck.

I'm done playing pattycake with it though.

The number of members online has fallen by about a third, and I think it is directly related to this non-stop bickering.

Hear me when I say that people will be culled before this site is ruined.

Clear enough?

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking here as a businessman as well I prefer to be given the opportunity to make things right if I mess up if Jason wasn't given the opportunity to make it right then if it was me I would simply not do business with that person anymore

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your right randy this does have to stop,if we're allowed to run down another builders work then there's no hope.
He's never even seen it but it's ok for him to run it down?
Do you think people will believe treemonkey saying my work is bad?
Of course they will,what am I supposed to do?

I missed this post........and you are right.

Scott ain't got no business talking about your work. And that brings me to another point.

The latest issue I have with you has nothing to do with your work.......and I sent you a PM about it.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
11:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind you can just ban me I was a sucker who sent a saw to Jason and spent close to 500 dollars in port work shipping and new parts to have a saw that would only run a 24 inch bar people taking up for him are not seeing the part of it where you spend that much money to have a saw the way you want it to begin with and no I don't want him ever touching another saw of mine I work hard for my money and when I can I help out others but I'm done here

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind you can just ban me I was a sucker who sent a saw to Jason and spent close to 500 dollars in port work shipping and new parts to have a saw that would only run a 24 inch bar people taking up for him are not seeing the part of it where you spend that much money to have a saw the way you want it to begin with and no I don't want him ever touching another saw of mine I work hard for my money and when I can I help out others but I'm done here

Why would I ban you?

I think the time is long past for everyone to lay all their cards on the table.

Jason says you never contacted him about the saw.......and I think you need to be completely open about why you did not.

Resentments only grow and gain power in the dark. Until all this stuff is brought out it will just fester.

Right or wrong.......we gotta get past this stuff.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Whoa dally...

Don't get sawmikaze all stirred up...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The reason I didn't contact Jason was because I saw how he reacted to edwad when he had problems with the saw I have heard a few other stories about either not getting their saw back or very slow getting their saw back
Another reason was because I didn't want to hurt Jason's livelihood but seems like the only thing is happening is a bunch of *B-S....