Saw video thread

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is that same 395 I got running for my buddy Alex with the @Moparmyway dual snout muffler setup. He is absolutely enjoying it.
This is with a 24" beat up bar that was on it and he's got a 36" he's going to setup with soon.

Durability test done! Impressive.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is that same 395 I got running for my buddy Alex with the @Moparmyway dual snout muffler setup. He is absolutely enjoying it.
This is with a 24" beat up bar that was on it and he's got a 36" he's going to setup with soon.

Nice Eric. Why was he milling with the top of the bar? It might self feed better if he milled with the bottom and going forward?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice Eric. Why was he milling with the top of the bar? It might self feed better if he milled with the bottom and going forward?
I don't know... And I know nothing about milling! I'll ask him if his setup is made for top of bar.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hall84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some nice running saws here lately Matt!
I’m going to run the xs 2156 I got from you today buddy. I’ve been having a blast running my saws. Might as well take advantage of it while I’m out of work I guess. I’m definitely good on my firewood that’s for sure. And I’m constantly picking up more and more trees.