Saw video thread

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool saw test. The Hooskie sounded anemic, and lost a little rpms in the cut. But chain looked a little more aggressive and had longer bar.
I like the MS200t FTW..
What say you?

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool saw test. The Hooskie sounded anemic, and lost a little rpms in the cut. But chain looked a little more aggressive and had longer bar.
I like the MS200t FTW..
What say you?
The Husky is Autotune so it is what it is. The chain I think may be too aggressive for it since I square ground it and hit the rakers. All the saws had 14" bars on them. The first 200t is a really nice saw that hasn't been used commercially. It felt really strong and ran great. The second 200t is the one I just got and had a total rebuild. Maybe after the bearings loosen up and the rings seat it will catch up a bit. My tune isn't as good on it so Glock37 is going to turn a screw driver in it tomorrow.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're tougher than me Kevin.

Snow on the ground and a t-shirt? Not me man. I'm a wimp.
It’s like a heat wave out there. Been in the single digits for the better part of 2 weeks and the last couple days it got up above freezing

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you might need retune the carb Austin. Try richening the L a bit. Might make the return to idle a bit better.
Yeah... The high got a lil leaner as I cut as well. Im going to check if the throttle is going back to the idle screw. If not, I will file back the cable slot a bit.