Saw video thread

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
12:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If you saw my pictures in the porting thread, this is the 61/272 pile of junk with the odd looking transfers. 33RS, 18" with an 8pin. And it was 40 below overnight, wood is just a little bit frozen...

Don't be fishing for sympathy baw. I know you just got your once every thousand years snow down there an all -- but you aint gotta make us feel sorry for you. We can see if this dirty husky is gone earn its keep or not. :D:cool:
But the Hogan's heroes hat is da bomb :number_one:

Last edited:

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't be fishing for sympathy baw. I know you just got your once every thousand years snow down there an all -- but you aint gotta make us feel sorry for you. We can see if this dirty husky is gone earn its keep or not. :D:cool:
Sounds like you thought you were talking to me lol

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If you saw my pictures in the porting thread, this is the 61/272 pile of junk with the odd looking transfers. 33RS, 18" with an 8pin. And it was 40 below overnight, wood is just a little bit frozen...
I just built that same saw and ported it. Looks like you got a good runner there. Is there a link to your build thread? I didn’t see it.

82f100swb

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just built that same saw and ported it. Looks like you got a good runner there. Is there a link to your build thread? I didn’t see it.
No thread on this one. Grabbed a bunch of parts off the shelf on a Sunday night before night shift and fired it together. Might have to put one together. Hyway Nikasil popup kit, ported, late 266 carb, top cover is some aftermarket junk that didn't fit the 272 I bought it for...

82f100swb

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Down where? Unless you are in Alaska I'm north of ya...
Not sure what you mean by once every thousand years snow? If anything this is a low snow year.
Not looking for sympathy, 40 below has been a normal winter thing for the last 19 years. I've had that hat for 18 of them... Lol