Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am in Columbus, Ohio and looking for a builder in my area to port my used Jonsered 2171 for more power with a 25" bar. Would love to see links to videos by any interested builder(s) and prices by PM.
I am pretty open as far as timeline, I have other saws to use while this one is away.
Dave

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am in Columbus, Ohio and looking for a builder in my area to port my used Jonsered 2171 for more power with a 25" bar. Would love to see links to videos by any interested builder(s) and prices by PM.
I am pretty open as far as timeline, I have other saws to use while this one is away.
Dave
lol I didn’t approve this

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know, how do I figure this out? It's a real saw and a real Jonsered but the "R" thing has me confused.
I'll add pics today
A guy was selling new 2166's on eBay as new but they ended up having an R on the bottom for Refurbished. Just a little joke. Yours is good.

Sending pm

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave

Have you ever owned or operated a ported saw?
Or tuned a carb or tuna fish?

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A guy was selling new 2166's on eBay as new but they ended up having an R on the bottom for Refurbished. Just a little joke. Yours is good.

Sending pm

I couldn't help myself and bought one. Paid $419 shipped. Complained about the R and a little corrosion under the clutch cover so they gave me $40 back. As far as I can tell, it's a brand new saw. Not advertised correctly, but I'm happy.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I couldn't help myself and bought one. Paid $419 shipped. Complained about the R and a little corrosion under the clutch cover so they gave me $40 back. As far as I can tell, it's a brand new saw. Not advertised correctly, but I'm happy.
Quote from a guy on as
"You've been hoodwinked and if you had any sense at all
You'd return that used junk saw"
Mine's getting ported now somewhere in pa

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quote from a guy on as
"You've been hoodwinked and if you had any sense at all
You'd return that used junk saw"
Mine's getting ported now somewhere in pa

Meh. People are too anal about a saw that’s almost half price of new. Especially something to use in the woods and bounce around the bed of a truck or hang on the hay spear of a tractor to go use.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meh. People are too anal about a saw that’s almost half price of new. Especially something to use in the woods and bounce around the bed of a truck or hang on the hay spear of a tractor to go use.
Bought a sweet 266 for cheap because it wasn't
Pretty enough for his collection
Picky picky picky