Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy cow! They say it's about as sharp as anything if you get it to chip right. We have a local guy who makes hawks as well.View attachment 68875
That is exceptional work there very nice my friends are traditional style no two alike i like them all.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Old
Beat up
Gotta climb 4 to 5 trees. The maple trim was a Dall. Power lines house fence, the ash tree removal was not near as big but over high voltage lines, low volt lines ND some fences, oh yeah the wind changed direction for the worse to rig stuff out. So tomorrow il finish the last maple also near high and low volt lines and fence. Then drag the *s-word. Placed the bud when no leaves were on the trees now they are thick n green. Way under bid this job. But my 150t showed it's true colors chewed through some 10 inch maple pretty good. What a day. Hope your day was more relaxing than mine

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20" oc =nothing fits, whoever built must have designed it based on the number of 2×4's that were in the home depot cull pile...
I worked on a building once that had studs just randomly spaced. No two were the same distance. I'd never seen anything like it. All I could figure is that the guy must have been licking mushrooms or something while he "built" it. It was a two car garage my brother in law hired a supposed "contractor" to build. And when the guy was doing the concrete drive in front of the garage, it started raining so he went home instead of screeding and floating the cement. Eventually, they had to hire a different contractor to jackhammer that out of there and replace it. I've seen lots of substandard construction but this was so horrible it was almost humorous. It would have been more funny if they hadn't hired me to "fix" the building the best I could.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Are kids must go to the same school
It is entirely possible with school consolidation being what it is..
So what's shaking Wayne? How's life treating you?
Got a date set for the Backyard GTG, I am looking forward to it!
Oh crap, see what you did you made me burn Griffins cheese toast ,oh well the dog appreciates it. Do over.....

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is entirely possible with school consolidation being what it is..
So what's shaking Wayne? How's life treating you?
Got a date set for the Backyard GTG, I am looking forward to it!
Oh crap, see what you did you made me burn Griffins cheese toast ,oh well the dog appreciates it. Do over.....
No date yet on a gtg been working as much as possible

Last edited: