High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random Thought Of The Day

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Straight line vehicle
That's what I like to hear! Those circle track guy's remind me of a dog chasing it's tail! I did a little (with a lot of money) drag racing,but most of my race cars were just bought to drive on the street . I haven't gotten to do much hot rodding type stuff since I started having so many kids, I can barely afford to keep a motorcycle now. I did buy a 3500 Chevy Express van with a 6.0 liter to rob the drivetrain from to put in my wife's 67mustang
with a single eBay turbo on it. It's what all the kids are doing these days. Although it's kinda hard to tear apart a perfectly usable chainsaw transportation vehicle?!?!! Am I correct in remembering that you said you were pregnant? Or at least getting a new baby soon? If so and you have an address for strangers to mail stuff to let me know my wife makes some fairly nice blankets and we would be glad to send you one for your new bundle of joy to be bundled in ... Matt

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's what I like to hear! Those circle track guy's remind me of a dog chasing it's tail! I did a little (with a lot of money) drag racing,but most of my race cars were just bought to drive on the street . I haven't gotten to do much hot rodding type stuff since I started having so many kids, I can barely afford to keep a motorcycle now. I did buy a 3500 Chevy Express van with a 6.0 liter to rob the drivetrain from to put in my wife's 67mustang
with a single eBay turbo on it. It's what all the kids are doing these days. Although it's kinda hard to tear apart a perfectly usable chainsaw transportation vehicle?!?!! Am I correct in remembering that you said you were pregnant? Or at least getting a new baby soon? If so and you have an address for strangers to mail stuff to let me know my wife makes some fairly nice blankets and we would be glad to send you one for your new bundle of joy to be bundled in ... Matt

I could of used that van.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I could of used that van.
To what haul those big butts around that your so fond of?
It will haul a bunch of em, it's a 15 passenger chuch bus
(As Ave would say)
It ain't tooken apart yet, if you want to go in partners in the Big Butt transportation business...
I haven't been able to bring myself to stripping it because it would make a great tool box with some racks built in it...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes @Dolmar Junkie we are expecting our little Annalise in august :) we have a bunch of stuff but you are more than welcome to send anything you think we could use or like! Shoot me a message some time, friend.
Congratulations,is this you guys first? And I am very familiar with the stuff you need and can use ! With the exception of girls stuff, I have 4boys! Well I take that back I have lots of nieces and nephews and great nieces! It's my youngest 6th birthday, but will try to shoot you a message in a bit! I am in full blown toy assembly mode!!! This is tougher than I would have imagined at 49:)

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is the first!

P.s. really like the LS engines, great runners for low buck. I have a mint condition 96 dodge Dakota that I want to build into a big tire car. Tube chassis, Mopar power plant. Have been mulling over a modern hemi with a pair of snails, probably a custom Rossler hanging off of it...9" ford narrowed or a sheet metal axle that is a third member setup.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To what haul those big butts around that your so fond of?
It will haul a bunch of em, it's a 15 passenger chuch bus
(As Ave would say)
It ain't tooken apart yet, if you want to go in partners in the Big Butt transportation business...
I haven't been able to bring myself to stripping it because it would make a great tool box with some racks built in it...

Na kid hauling. I would want a utility box van with a tommy lift for the buns man.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is the first!

P.s. really like the LS engines, great runners for low buck. I have a mint condition 96 dodge Dakota that I want to build into a big tire car. Tube chassis, Mopar power plant. Have been mulling over a modern hemi with a pair of snails, probably a custom Rossler hanging off of it...9" ford narrowed or a sheet metal axle that is a third member setup.

Ive ready that theres some of those modern hemis bottom ends are not boost happy.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is the first!

Big tire trucks are fun I had a back halved S-10 never had a lot of Mopars, I had a 340 Dart shortly after high school it was pretty cool in a high revving kind of way. Had a lot of narrowed Dana60's doe's that count as Mopar? Probably not since 1 was in a Corvette and most in Chevy's with the exception of 1 in a 68 Mustang. Do you have any restrictions in the state you live in that keep you from driving your race car/ hot rod on the street? That is what I love about living in the South if we had lights,wipers and a horn we could drive it! Nah that ain't true , all we needed was lights and insurance and I didn't always :google:have lights...:rolleyes::car::cop1:

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When applying regular and large quantities of boost it's always good to go with a forged bottom end, studs, etc. Once the rotating assembly replaced and everything is properly gasket'd and stuffed should be able to hold big power.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When eating breakfast in the south -- Grits are a staple, if you moved here from somewhere else -- don't be snide, especially if you have not tried them! :D
My only beef with grits is cleaning dried grits off a plate

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When eating breakfast in the south -- Grits are a staple, if you moved here from somewhere else -- don't be snide, especially if you have not tried them! :D
I converted my wife,shes from UT (up there) she appreciates grit's but still doesn't understand red eye gravy!?!! But unfortunately my father in law is not on board as of yet,and possibly never will be, he's 86 . Can't teach an old Yankee new tricks ...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When applying regular and large quantities of boost it's always good to go with a forged bottom end, studs, etc. Once the rotating assembly replaced and everything is properly gasket'd and stuffed should be able to hold big power.
Will definitely get studs everwhare ! And if it's a cheap turbo setup will limit the boost to add life if N2O then limited also.(yeah right, I have never been able to not flog the fire outta something, 1 of my many character flaws) Do you watch 1320 videos on YouTube? Check out the one they did called 1ton race van rare Pokemon inside! Basically the same van I have except mine has more windows and less miles (300,000 vs my 150,000 miles)
I believe he got it into the low 12's with a 100 shot of N2O and an almost 6000 lb van!!! Which tells me that a lighter car with a looser converter and 4.56-4.88 rear with a more aggressive cam and a few bolt one and nitrous or a Chinese turbo should be a fairly good shot at 10.99 car thats not a big investment! Heck I bought the van from one of my wife's friends who was divorcing and moving for 500.00 bucks and my wife already has a 67 Mustang coupe that's itching to go fast. So the aforementioned parts won't be too bad! There used to be a sign at a speed shop that I used to frequent it said, Speed cost, how fast do you want to go??? That's what it all boils down to!!!! Matt.....