TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At work I have an 036, an ms360, and a 562xp/at. I like using them on wood 16" and smaller and for limbing. My boss enjoys strapping a 28" Oregon bar on that 562, it doesn't pull it too bad. It's muffler modded

Last edited:

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
At work I have an 036, an ms360, and a 562xp/at. I like using them on wood 16" and small and for limbing. My boss enjoys strapping a 28" Oregon bar on that 562, it doesn't pull it too bad. It's muffler modded
What kind of trees yall droppin?
Yeah my big saw is a stock oh34 av super. Almost same a a 036 without comp release. Think I will have some fun with it one day but it runs great and makes my side cash money. Traded a honda spree for it

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Five sisters and none of them can *f-wording cook one made easter dinner disgusting turkey and dressing somehow managed to mess up all the side's too
Last Christmas she lukewarmed a raw ham that was unchewable.
Mom was an incredible cook there was nothing she couldn't make she cooked in restaurants for 60 years my sister's had to be switched at birth.
I can't cook everything but people likes what i do cook .

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Five sisters and none of them can *frenching cook one made easter dinner disgusting turkey and dressing somehow managed to mess up all the side's too
Last Christmas she luckwarmed a raw ham that was unchewable.
Mom was an incredible cook there was nothing she couldn't make she cooked in restaurants for 60 years my sister's had to be switched at birth.
I had an Aunt one year bring creamed corn and stuffing to the family dinner. It was still boxed and canned. At least she was smoking hot.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Five sisters and none of them can *frenching cook one made easter dinner disgusting turkey and dressing somehow managed to mess up all the side's too
Last Christmas she luckwarmed a raw ham that was unchewable.
lol pictures of your 5 sisters